MMAC is committed to working with its members to help close the gaps in racial disparities and move metro Milwaukee forward as a region of choice for all.
The MMAC Board has made equity a key priority on its agenda, recognizing that the region cannot reach its potential without all its citizens participating in and benefiting from an inclusive community.
The Making Milwaukee Region of Choice initiative began in 2019 with 64 companies and has grown to more than 125 participating businesses and organizations.
- This work is guided by a Task Force of volunteers who invest their time, energy and experience to help advance our mission.
- Read more about the genesis of this movement ROC: Improve the recruitment, retention & advancement – Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (mmac.org)
- View the participating companies: MMAC Region Of Choice Corporate Pledge
- Show your support:
- Download the Region of Choice logo to include on your company’s website, social media posts and other materials.
- Statement of Support: (Company name) is committed to Making Milwaukee a Region of Choice for All. (Company name) is pledging, as part of a collective of local companies, to increase Black and Brown talent by 15% and management talent by 25% over five years.